Monday 23 April 2012

Done with the bad news

Traveling means being far. Being far, its getting only two types of news. The very good ones... and those which are a little too bad.

Since I left, it seems bad news keep on coming. You seem to rush to the hospital while I'm gone you brats. Fortunately, most of the problems happening at home look like they can be solved.

Whatever happens, for all of those who are going through bad days, I put in a box the chinese sun and I send it to you with all my positive thinking. That is why it is raining like crazy today in Beijing. But I'm not complaining.

And to transform negative into positive, here is the publicity of the day. This is a link to give for my friend Marianne's team, who will take part in the Relais pour la vie event. Because it is with that money we can make sure we keep people we love with us. And because of that, most problems can be solved.

No comments:

Post a Comment