Tuesday 8 January 2013

My ears!


One of the worst things happening while traveling is health problems.

If we usually bring a lot of medicine to prevent upset stomaches, headaches and other infections, we rarely think of our ears.

But it seems you only need to feel ear pain once in a plane to have that problem often afterwards. And the pain is really bad, believe me.

I'll leave the scientific explanations to others, but the pressure on the eardrums brings intense pain. Pain that is hard to relieve. It usually comes while landing. When you have a stopover, pain is even greater.

It is even possible to lose the capacity to hear well for hours after landing because of that pressure.

I'm not taking chances. I started investigating and bought pressure-reducing earplugs. I'll try them in a couple of days and will be able the say if they are efficient.

While searching, I found the N300 website. It is supposed to be miraculous.

No comments:

Post a Comment