Monday 19 March 2012

One month - Assessment

For those interested, I have been gone for a month now. I'm happy to realize I used EVERYTHING I have in my luggage, excepted some medicine. Nothing useless then. 

I had some problems, like I have told already. The most recent one is my ticket for Hong Kong I bought online but the company refused to approve it because of supposed problems with my credit card. On the other hand, the amount was billed on my credit card as soon as I bought it. It was removed afterwards. Now, everything is ok. 

Here are the cities I've been in in the forst month : 
Sherbrooke (CAN)
Burlington (USA)
San Diego (USA)
Los Angeles (USA)
Auckland (N-Z)
Rotorua (N-Z)
Taupo (N-Z)
Wellington (N-Z)
Queenstown (N-Z)
Milford Sound (N-Z)
Queenstown (again) (N-Z)
Franz Josef (N-Z)
Christchurch (N-Z)
Melbourne (AUS)
Phillip Island (AUS)

No comments:

Post a Comment