Monday 2 January 2012

The countdown accelerates

I'm moving forward. Fast, but not too fast. I'm now done with the details for the beggining of my trip. I'll leave from Burlignton, Vermont, mid-February, for San Diego. After that, I'll take a train that goes along the Pacific coast to reach Los Angeles. I was told I would get bored in that big grey city. I have one project or two to keep myself busy in Hollywood or Beverly Hills.

For this first stop, I chose to go for the the obvious choice : hostels. Couchsurfing and other flats adventures should begin the next week.

I know, you think I won't be able to leave Hollywood once I get there. The american most jet set city will probably see all my potential and will refuse to see me go. But my flight is booked for Auckland, New Zealand, with a stopover in Nadi Fidji. Stay calm, jealous crowd! I will only see the airport in Fidji. Nothing to be excited about. 

I will now try to get my visa for Mao's country at some point. But it is not that easy. They want to know the name and the occupation of your family members, all the countries visited in the last 12 months, with the dates and explanations, who pays for the trip, where you'll stay, who invited you, the number of your health insurance...

Two new links :
The International Association for Medical Assistance to Travellers. 
You can also resign your car immatriculation on the SAAQ website.

No comments:

Post a Comment